Virtual world tour
- Relationship Skill
Field trips are out of the question? Reasons could vary…..major being Pandemic, sometimes it could be budget or time to travel.You can be at home on your sofa or at our desk and transport to anywhere on the earth.
All thanks to technology!!
It’s now possible for kids to visit all places around the world from the comfort of their home! Virtual world tour is a new way of learning about different places in the world. Each city, state and country has its own story and speciality. This course will provide information and history of well known places of different countries, their heritage and insight. This course will also throw light on various geographical facts and its impact on people living there.
Who is it for:
- Those who are inspired by different cultures, ethnicities, and embracing diversity
- One who loves travelling and desires to explore new places
- Interested in historical places and heritage around the world
Objectives of the Course:
- Exploring different cultures, history, and architecture from around the world
- Encourage curiosity, reflection, and engagement
- Encourage and enable students to enjoy virtual journey
- Appreciate the world as a beautiful place
- Highlight geographical ways of investigating and understanding the world.
Benefits of the Course:
- Digital tours allow one to immerse in the beauty of a place regardless of location and geographical boundaries
- Students develop creative collaboration and cultural cognition
- Develop adaptability and understand reasoning for geographical changes
- Students gain knowledge about various cultures and beliefs
- Passive learning of History and Geography
- Puzzles and riddles for interest, attention, and to break the monotony
- Kahoot for recapitulation
- Historical and geographical importance of a place
- Interesting facts and tidbits to whet your child’s appetite for travel
The country known as the “bird of gold” in the world
The only man-made monument which is visible from space
Known as the land of thunder dragon
Most visited monument country
largest coral country in the world
Land where 6 months day (twilight)and 6 months night.
Land of rising sun.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings
Grade : 6 - 10
Level : Beginner
No of sessions : 16
Duration : 2Months